Available Benefits for Staff & Faculty
Benefits-eligible staff and faculty can choose from any of the following benefits.
For most Core Benefits, you have 30 days from your first date of employment to enroll in these core benefits. After that, you can only enroll in or change these benefits during Open Enrollment or within 31 days of a qualifying life event.
Note: Enrollment or changes to the Self-Funded Retirement Plan - 403(b) plan, OR changes to your vendor selection for your University-Funded Retirement Plan - 401(a) or Self-Funded Retirement Plan - 403(b), can be made at any time.
- Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Coverage
- Legal Services
These benefits can be selected or changed at any time during the year.
- Faculty/Staff 2021 Benefits Guide
- Retirement Savings Plan (university and self-funded options)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness and Weight Watchers Reimbursement
- Jumbo Health Center and Health Coaching
- Tuition Reimbursement and Remission
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Bright Horizons Childcare
- Care.com Child and Elder Care
- Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Real Estate Advantage Program
- Health Savings Account