Learning management system that provides a collaborative space for course content, assignments, and grading.
- Provides a centralized location for course syllabi, assignments, collaborative class work, course evaluations, research projects, and scholarly collaboration
- Incorporates rubrics, grading, and attendance tracking for instructors
- Collaborate on shared Google Docs from within Canvas
- Fully-featured mobile apps allow access to course content from anywhere
Canvas is used for courses in these schools and programs:
- Fletcher School
- Friedman School
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- The Gordon Institute (MSEM program)
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Dental Medicine
Access Canvas online
Log in with your Tufts credentials at canvas.tufts.edu.