Corporate Travel Agencies
Use of the University-authorized travel agent(s) is preferred and encouraged. Travelers should arrange all travel, (air, rail, hotel and rental cars) through one of these authorized agencies. Airfares or train tickets booked through the university-designated travel agent(s) will be billed directly to Tufts. Departments must obtain a Travel Authorization Number (T-Number) for all non-employees and arrange travel through existing university agencies.
Egencia (formerly Expedia Corporate Travel)
Full-service agency specializing in "do it yourself" domestic online bookings.
- Existing Egencia Users: www.egencia.com
- Egencia Corporate Travel Agents: Toll-free 24 hrs. (877) 814-5057 (Dedicated Team)
- To Become an Egencia User: Contact Tufts Support Services at Extension 77000.
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
The Travel Collaborative
625 Mt. Auburn Street, Suite 207, Cambridge, MA 02138
Full-service agency specializing in complex domestic and international bookings.
- Tufts Direct Line: (617) 497-8180
- Toll-free: (800) 370-7400
- 24-Hour Service: (888) 567-9396 (member code G377)