Did You Know You Can Add the University Holidays to Your O365 Calendar
Tufts University offers a number of holidays throughout the year including the Winter Break each year. These holidays don't automatically show up on your Office 365 calendar but you can take a few quick steps to add them. Here's how you can integrate/add the Tufts University Holidays Calendar in Office 365.
Outlook on the web
- Click the Calendar app.
- Select Add calendars in the left navigation.
- Choose Add from my directory field, enter Tufts Holiday Calendar.
- Select the calendar name and click Open.
Outlook for Windows
- Click the calendar icon in the navigation pane.
- Right-click Other Calendars and click Add Calendar > Open Shared Calendar.
- In the Name field, enter Tufts Holiday Calendar and then click OK.
- Then choose view and overlay
Outlook for Mac
- At the bottom of the navigation pane, click Calendar.
- On the Home tab, click Open Shared Calendar.
- In the Search filed, Enter Tufts Holiday Calendar.
- Select Tufts Holiday Calendar in the search results and click Open.
- Then choose Organize and select overlay.