Once a month, Tufts offers our employees free on-campus consultations with Fidelity and TIAA representatives to help prepare for retirement.
In preparing for retirement, time is an important asset – make the most of it. Get the assistance you need today by taking this opportunity for one-on-one guidance to help answer questions such as:
• How much should I contribute to meet my goals?
• What investments are right for me?
• How do I oversee my entire retirement portfolio when I have several accounts?
• What resources are available to reach my retirement goals?
Our representatives, Dan Shea or Janice Miksch of Fidelity Investments, and Chris Sullivan of TIAA will be at Tufts University on the dates listed below.
All you need to do is have the following items available for your consultation session:
• your most recent pay stub
• quarterly statement
• the statements of any other investments you would like to discuss