WiFi at Partner Institutions (Eduroam)
Provides Internet access to Tufts students, faculty, and staff at participating institutions worldwide.
As a subscriber to the Eduroam service, members of the Tufts community can get Internet access via local institutions’ networks by entering their Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Accessible both in the US and internationally in many locations
- Provides secure, instantaneous network access without the need to acquire guest credentials
- May provide access to additional network resources, such as print services (dependent on local institutional policies)
- While on campus at the participating institution, select eduroam from the list of available networks.
- When prompted, enter your Tufts username followed by @tufts.edu (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Note that this is not the same format as your Tufts email address (e.g. email@example.com).
- Enter your Tufts password and connect.