eServe (Employee Self Service)
Employee Self Service (eServe) provides Tufts employees with access to payroll and benefits information.
I-9 Notice: Due to COVID-19, section 2 of the I-9 must now be completed via email. Learn more.
IMPORTANT: Information about Fraudulent Unemployment Claims and Identity Theft
If you are notified or receive notification from the MA Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) in the mail of a claim in your name that you did not initiate, take these immediate steps to protect your identity. Learn more.
- Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online one day before the pay date
- Change your address and federal or state tax withholdings
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries or emergency contact information
- View your benefits information
- Enroll in or make changes to your Voluntary Retirement Plan (403b)
- Submit life events (marriages, family additions, changes to dependents, etc.)
- New eServe Interface (video)
- Student Temp New Hire
- I-9 Self Service (Note: Due to COVID-19, section 2 of the I-9 must now be completed via email. Learn more.)
- Online New Hire Benefits Enrollment
- New Employee Information
- Edit your Direct Deposit information
- Time Off Information in Employee Self Service
- Updating your 403b
- Updating your 401a
To make corrections or resolve issues pertaining to Employee Self Service data, please contact Tufts Support Services.