eServe (Employee Self Service)
Employee Self Service (eServe) provides Tufts employees with access to payroll and benefits information.
- VPN is now required. You must be logged in to the Tufts Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access eServe.
- Retirement Plans (University-Funded Retirement Plan – 401(a) and the Self-Funded Retirement Plan – 403(b)) are no longer managed via eServe. All Retirement Plans are managed via NetBenefits.
- Fraudulent Unemployment Claims and Identity Theft: If you are notified or receive notification from the MA Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) in the mail of a claim in your name that you did not initiate, take these immediate steps to protect your identity.
- Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online one day before the pay date
- Change your address and federal or state tax withholdings
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries or emergency contact information
- View your benefits information
- Submit life events (marriages, family additions, changes to dependents, etc.)
- New eServe Interface (video)
- Student Temp New Hire
- I-9 Self Service (Note: Due to COVID-19, section 2 of the I-9 must now be completed via email. Learn more.)
- Online New Hire Benefits Enrollment
- New Employee Information
- Edit your Direct Deposit information
- Time Off Information in Employee Self Service
Workforce Portal (PeopleSoft HRMS) Guides
To make corrections or resolve issues pertaining to Employee Self Service data, please contact Tufts Support Services.