Faculty and Staff Benefits
Tufts University offers a variety of benefits to eligible faculty and staff.
- Eligible Faculty: Half-time or more with an appointment of at least two semesters (as determined by the academic department)
- Eligible Staff: Regularly scheduled to work at least 17.5 hours a week for a minimum 90-day period
You can only enroll or change these benefits within 30 days of your new hire (or newly benefits eligible) date, within 31 days of a Qualified Life Event, or during annual Open Enrollment. Your selections can be viewed and managed in eServe.
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability*
- Legal Service*
* Changes allowed only as a new hire (or newly benefits eligible) or during Open Enrollment.
Enroll or Change Anytime Benefits
You can enroll or change these benefits at any time.
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement and Remission
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Bright Horizons and Nurtury Childcare
- Care.com Child and Elder Care
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness and Weight Watchers Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (for HDHP health plan enrollees)
- Jumbo Health Center and Health Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Real Estate Advantage Program