This is restricted access content. Please don’t forget to logout if you are using public computer.

Finance Forms

Generally, Finance forms are available in Word, Excel or Acrobat pdf format. Some PDF forms have fillable fields. To use these forms, Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or above is required.

Please note: Accounts Payable and Procurement Systems Administration are now part of Tufts Support Services. The following forms are available from Tufts Support Services:

  • Check Vouchers
  • Corporate Card
  • eExpense
  • eReq
  • Expense Transfers
  • Interdepartamental Requisitions
  • Petty Cash
  • Procurement Card
  • Travel & Business Expense


  • Account/Fund Create Form – Requesting a NEW chartfield account/fund value or to CHANGE an existing Chartfield value (Download)
  • DeptID Create Form – If you would like to request a new DeptID, please contact your Budget Center representative (Contacts)
  • Journal Entry Form – Processing accounting adjustments (non-salary) for DeptId and Proj/Grant (Download)
  • Journal Header Sheet (keypunch only)—Batching and summarizing of keypunch entries and dollar amounts for placement into the PeopleSoft system (Download)
  • Journal Id List – Associating Journal ID’s shown on a financial report with the person/department that processed the charge (Download)
  • Spreadsheet Journal Template – Uploading accounting adjustments (non-salary) for DeptId and Proj/Grant. Please contact TSS if you would like to use the updated Spreadsheet Journal Template to upload accounting adjustments (Download)
  • Expense Transfer Form (Download)


  • Wire Transfer Form — Requesting payment via wire transfer (Download)

Purchasing & Property

  • Terms and Conditions - Contract Terms deemed a part of any written agreement between Tufts and the Supplier (Contact)
  • Tufts Standard Contract Form - To create a new contract please contact the Purchasing Department for assistance. US contracts ONLY. (Contact)
  • Supplier Justification Form - To accompany requisitions when orders are greater than $10,000 (Download)
  • Equipment Change Request – Notifying the Property Office of any equipment changes (recycling, relocation, transfer, etc) (Request Online)
  • Artist Performance Agreement - To create a new contract please contact the Purchasing Department for assistance. US contracts ONLY. (Contact)
  • Foreign Contracts - For foreign contracts, please contact the Global Operations Support for assistance with Foreign Independent Contractors and others. (Contact)

Taxes & Other

  • Deposit Slips – To deposit cash or check to a Tufts DeptID. By request at X72000
  • Application to Become a Merchant Department – Request authorization to become a Merchant Department accepting credit card and/or eCommerce payments. (Download)
  • Suitable Means Checklist – This is the form that must be completed when someone other than the PI signs an effort report. (Download)