Access and learn to use Tufts financial systems, including PeopleSoft, Data Warehouse, Tufts Marketplace, and Apptricity.
Systems Supported by TSS:
Tufts Interim Marketplace
Ordering and paying for goods and services online with our preferred vendors.
The Apptricity system is used to reconcile travel and business expense transactions. Apptricity works in conjunction with the Tufts Travel Card.
- To be a system user only (without the credit card), please use the Combined TSS System Application Form.
- To apply for both the card and system access, use our online application.
A tool/process for creating/enrolling new suppliers who are to be paid through Tufts Accounts Payable. Such future payees include companies, organizations or individuals. Unsure if a supplier is already set up as a payee? Contact TSS!
Systems Supported by Finance
Training & Guides
- Visit the Tufts Learning Center for online financial systems training
- PeopleSoft Reports and Data Warehouse manual (PDF)
- Department Salary Report Tip Sheet (PDF)
- Capital Expenditure Authorization (CEA) Manual (PDF)
Provided by Finance