Geneious Prime is a bioinformatics software platform with a user-friendly interface.
- Molecular Cloning and Primer Design
- NGS Analysis and Genomics
- Multiple Alignments
- De Novo Assembly
- Expression Analysis
- Available on Mac, Windows and Linux platforms.
- Tufts has a site license from March 27, 2020 - March 27, 2021.
- To obtain the license key please submit a request to Tufts Technology Services (617-627-3376). If you do not have admin access to your computer, be sure to ask that the service desk assist with the installation steps below.
- Download and install the most recent version of Geneious Prime (available for Mac, Linux and Windows)
- A window will appear to install FLEXNet, which is the license manager, click “install FLEXNet”. Admin access is required for this step.
- Run Geneious and when requested to activate, select “Activate a License” option.
- Provide your institutional email address and select the “License Key” option and provide the license key.
- Select OK, and this will activate the license on your machine.
- Please note that an offline license key will be provided from April 6, 2020 to May 31, 2020, after that a new license key will be required.