What is Open Enrollment?
An annual period when you can make changes to many of the benefits you receive through Tufts University. Open Enrollment 2018 was November 1-November 15 and is now closed.
If You Missed Open Enrollment
If you are a new employee, had a qualifying life event within the past 31 days, or will become eligible through the ACA in 2018, follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Review your benefits options
Review 2018 benefits options and costs for:
- Faculty and staff (benefits-eligible)
- International employees
- Postdoctoral scholars
- ACA-eligible employees
Step 2: Make your benefits selections
Go to eServe, the employee self-service portal, to make your benefits selections.
Eligibility and Qualifying Life Events
Visit Benefits Eligibility for more information about who is eligible for benefits and a list of qualifying life events.
Benefits You Can Select Throughout the Year
While many core benefits can only be changed during Open Enrollment, many other benefits are available to qualified Tufts employees throughout the year. These include:
- Best Doctors Care Management
- Bright Horizons Child Care
- Care.com Child and Elder Care
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness and Weight Watchers Reimbursement
- Health Advocacy Services
- MetLife Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Real Estate Advantage Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Wellness Center and Health Coaching