These companies and government agencies have helpful information you can use as you plan your retirement.
Crosby Benefit Systems (third-party administrator for these plans)
P.O. Box 981401
Boston, MA 02298-1401
Barbara Foley: Barbara.Foley@wageworks.com or 617-630-0531
Tufts University-Funded Retirement Plan or Self- Funded Retirement Plans
- Fidelity Investments: 1-800-343-0860 or 1-800-642-7131 for a one-on-one consultation
- TIAA: 1-800-842-2776 or 1-800-732-8353 for a one-on-one consultation
Medicare Health Plans
- Medicare Website – Find out what’s covered and useful links to providers.
- Medicare Benefits – Where you can learn more, including how to enroll.
Social Security Benefits
Social Security Website – A good place to get started learning about Social Security.
- Retirement Estimator – Tool that helps you estimate how much you may receive after you retire.
- Retirement Planner – Advice to help you decide the best age to retire.
- Social Security Benefits While Working – If you continue to work while receiving Social Security, your benefits could be higher in the future.
- Social Security Retirement Benefits – (booklet) Explains many aspects of Social Security in one handy booklet.
COBRA Customer Service
Though COBRA is not typically part of a retirement health plan, you may decide to use it for your dental coverage.