IMPORTANT SERVICE UPDATE: Please be aware that due to the launch of a new system this weekend, PeopleSoft HR, Employee Self-Service (e-Serve), and regularly-scheduled Admissions jobs in the Student Information Systems (SIS) will be temporarily suspended. They will be unavailable from 4 pm on Friday, June 23 through Sunday, June 25. This announcement will be updated when the work is complete and the systems are back online.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the 24/7 Service Desk at 617-627-3376 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Self Service (eServe) provides Tufts employees with access to payroll and benefits information. You can use eServe to:
- Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online two days before the pay date
- Change your address and federal or state tax withholdings
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries or emergency contact information
- View your benefits information
- Enroll in or make changes to your Voluntary Retirement Plan (403b)
To make corrections or resolve issues pertaining to Employee Self Service data, please contact Tufts Support Services.