Job Posting and Interviews
Post-docs are interviewed and chosen by faculty.
Making an Offer
- If the candidate is international, the International Center uses the International Scholar Database to start J-1 visa process
- Offer letter is sent (if the candidate is international, offer letter must be sent with visa info)
- Get necessary PAF approvals
- Submit a New Hire PAF, 2 weeks before the candidate’s start date
- All post-docs must go to the TSS office for I-9 document verification within 3 business days after being hired