Learn about our services and programs on the Human Resources Overview.
Human Resources Administration
Please note: For verification of employment, please contact Tufts Support Services at TSS@Tufts.edu or call them at 617-627-7000. Thank you.
Administrative Services Manager
Director, HR Strategies
Human Resources Business Partners (Strategic Workforce Services)
- Finance, including Internal Audit, Global Operations, Investment & Procurement, Controller's office (including Post Award)
- Budget Center
- Tufts Technology Services
- Tufts Support Services
- Tufts University School of Medicine (TUSM)
- Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging (HNRCA)
- Office of the Vice Provost for Research (OVPR), including Comparative Medicine Services and Pre-award
- University Relations: Office of Equal Opportunity, Legal and Community Relations
- President’s Office, including Trustees and University Chaplain’s Office
- Executive Vice President’s Office, including Office of Sustainability
- Provost’s Office, (including TIE, Athletics, CELT)
- University College
- School of Engineering
- Tisch College
- Operations, including Public Safety
- Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts (SMFA)
- Arts & Sciences Undergraduate Admissions, Student Affairs and Student Services
- Health Services
- Tisch Library
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Fletcher School
- Friedman School of Nutrition and Science Policy
- Human Resources
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- University Advancement
- Office of Communications and Marketing
Human Resources Leave Administration
To initiate a leave request by phone, please contact Tufts Support Services at 617-627-7000.
Please contact Tufts Support Services with questions regarding benefits.
Deborah Blackie, Director
Please contact your Human Resources Business Partner with questions regarding compensation.
Learning and Development Services
Mary Anne McInnis, Director
Please contact your Human Resources Business Partner with questions about learning and development.
Human Resources Planning and Projects
Anne Spangler, Director