I’m Getting Divorced

If you’re getting divorced, you may need to make changes to your personal information and benefits. You may also want to consider taking advantage of some of the resources Tufts offers.

How to Update Your Personal Information

  • If your name is changing, contact Tufts Support Services (TSS). You will need to provide supporting paperwork, such as a divorce decree or signed court documents.
  • Update your address, emergency contact, and withholding (W-4) on eServe.

How to Update Your Benefits

Review Divorce and Changes to Your Benefits for information on what benefits you can change and how to change them.

Resources for You and Your Family

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
This program offers extra support when you need it—whether it’s coping with stress, finding legal advice, or handling finances.

Care.com Child and Elder Care
Tufts has contracted with Care.com to help you find reliable care providers for your child - or any member of your family. They also provide last-minute backup care.

Wellness Center and Health Coaching
Check out the programs and services available to you and your family through our wellness center.

Fitness Centers and Classes
Take care of your body through this transition. You’ll find many athletic facilities and programs on the Medford/Somerville campus and physical therapy services on the Boston campus.