A secure, online applicant tracking and recruitment system for faculty searches that allows you to collect, view, and discuss application materials.
- Manage the faculty evaluation process, from position posting to materials submission to candidate review and selection
- Collaborate with other search committee members in a secure, online environment
- Maintain electronic search and hiring records to meet University records-retention requirements
To request an Interfolio account, contact the Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty (faculty.tufts.edu). Once your account has been created, you can log into Interfolio using your Tufts username and password.
- Tufts Interfolio Support Resources
- Interfolio's Support Site – Please note that access to many support resources on Interfolio’s website requires an account.
- Faculty members can also contact the Interfolio Scholar Services Team for technical support at either firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 997-8807 Monday- Friday from 9am–6pm EST.