This is restricted access content. Please don’t forget to logout if you are using public computer.

International Tax and Foreign Payments

Some countries require a sponsor to obtain a copy of the University’s Form 6166 (Certification of U.S. Tax Residency) before the sponsor can make a payment to Tufts University.

Contact John Sanchez by email or by phone (617) 627-3141 if you need assistance with foreign payments and withholding tax compliance related issues.