TTS Walk-up Tech Help and Repair Center
The TTS Walk-up Tech Help Desk & Repair center located in the Tisch Library at 35 Professors Row on the Medford campus. This is a destination for students, faculty, and staff to ask for technical assistance as well as bring computers in need of repair. The hardware and software listed at the bottom of the page are available for general use.
Fall Semester Hours 2022
The TTS Computer Repair Center is open Monday – Friday 9a-5p on days that Tufts is open (note: holidays might differ).
Fall hours apply 9/6/2022 through 12/22/2022.
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 am - 11:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm (noon) - 11 pm|
- Labor Day, Monday September 5th CLOSED
- Veteran's Day, Fri., November 11th - CLOSED
- Thanksgiving break
- Tuesday, November 22, CLOSES at 5 p.m.
- Wed November 23 - Saturday, November 26 - CLOSED
- Winter Break
- Friday, December 23, 2022 through Sunday, January 1, 2023 - CLOSED
- 8 Lenovo P330's with 24 Inch Monitors
- 24 27-inch Apple iMacs
- 6 24-inch displays for touch down stations
- The library location provides multiple printing stations as well as several BookScan stations.
TTS VDI provides 24/7 remote access to many applications without having to install software on your computer.
- Includes university-licensed software from Eaton Lab, the Virtual Engineering Computing Lab, and virtual desktops for Veterinary and Dental School Clinical Services.
- Accessible from most desktop and laptop computers via an online virtual Windows 10 desktop interface.
- Files and data that you create in the Virtual Lab are exportable to your computer
TTS Remote Lab (Adobe)
Adobe products can be utilized using the TTS Remote Lab (as well as other TTS Software).