TTS Walk-up Tech Help and Repair Center
The TTS Walk-up Tech Help Desk & Repair center located in the Tisch Library at 35 Professors Row on the Medford campus. This is a destination for students, faculty, and staff to ask for technical assistance as well as bring computers in need of repair. The hardware and software listed at the bottom of the page are available for general use.
Senior Week Hours
- Closed Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th
- Monday May 15th – Friday May 19th open 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Closed Saturday May 20th and Sunday May 21st
- Monday May 22nd open 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday May 23rd open 9:00am – 5:00pm
Summer Semester Hours 2023
The TTS Computer Repair Center is open Monday – Friday 9am-1pm and 1pm-5pm (closed Noon-1 pm) on days that Tufts is open (note: holidays might differ).
Summer 2023 hours apply Wednesday, May 24 through August 11, 2023
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
- Saturday, May 20 and Sunday, May 21 (Closed)
Saturday, May 27 through Monday, May 29 closed in observance of Memorial Day
Saturday, July 1st through Tuesday July 4th closed in observance of Independence Day
- 24 Lenovo P330's with 24 Inch Monitors
- 24 27-inch Apple iMacs
- 6 24-inch displays for touch down stations
- The library location provides multiple printing stations as well as several BookScan stations.
TTS VDI provides 24/7 remote access to many applications without having to install software on your computer.
- Includes university-licensed software from Eaton Lab, the Virtual Engineering Computing Lab, and virtual desktops for Veterinary and Dental School Clinical Services.
- Accessible from most desktop and laptop computers via an online virtual Windows 10 desktop interface.
- Files and data that you create in the Virtual Lab are exportable to your computer
TTS Remote Lab (Adobe)
Adobe products can be utilized using the TTS Remote Lab (as well as other TTS Software).