AS&E student engagement platform for student organizations, University departments and residential communities that provides an events calendar, engagement analytics, and organization and event management tools.
All undergraduate and graduate students in the School of Arts and Sciences (including the SMFA at Tufts), School of Engineering, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and The Fletcher School have access to JumboLife via their SSO. Navigate to jumbolife.tufts.edu, select the icon in the top right corner, select log-in, and log in using your SSO.
Student leaders who need access to the Admin Portal should be granted access as an Officer of Committee chair by an Admin User with access to their student organization. You will then have access to the Admin Portal at jumbolife.tufts.edu/admin.
Faculty and staff who wish to use JumboLife to manage an organization page or events on behalf of a University Department must email email@example.com to request an Admin User account be setup. Once activated, you may log in using your SSO at jumbolife.tufts.edu/admin.
- Student-facing programming and events calendar and search feature by topics
- Real-time information on student organizations and engagement opportunities
- Online and mobile app based check-in and attendance tools, including a Zoom integration
- SIS data integration to provide robust analytics for campus programs and events
- Centralized event management and approval procedures for student organizations
- Student organization operations management, including membership roster management
View the introductory video, visit jumbolife.tufts.edu/support for a variety of helpful tutorial videos, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.