This is restricted access content. Please don’t forget to logout if you are using public computer.

Labor Distribution

Labor distribution typically refers to the pre-planned allocation of an individual’s salary and associated effort. Requests to change labor distribution are dependent on the funding source.


To request labor distribution changes for faculty and staff employees who are working on grants and assigned to home Dept IDs, contact your designated local research administrator (LRA), who can make the change via ePAF. A list of LRAs is maintained by the Office of the Vice Provost for Research—please contact Zoya Davis-Hamilton to make any changes.

If you do not have an LRA or need assistance with retroactive changes, contact OVPR Post-Award to make any labor distribution changes involving grants.

Hard money-funded

For labor distribution changes to employees working only on hard money, submit a request through the eServe Workforce Portal.

Request access to make labor distribution changes

You can also request ePAF access in order to make Dept ID-related labor distribution changes directly. 

Make Changes in eServe
You can make changes to Dept ID-related labor distribution changes using eServe.