Legal Services 2019
MetLaw (administered by Hyatt Legal Plans) provides you, your spouse, and your eligible dependents with fully covered legal services from experienced attorneys. MetLaw offers help with a wide range of personal legal matters including court appearances, document review and preparation, debt collection defense, wills, and family and real estate matters.
- MetLaw Brochure (PDF)
- MetLaw Plan Description (PDF) – Includes a list of available legal services
- Easy and Affordable Ticket Defense (PDF)
- Fact Sheet: Legal Services Plan (PDF)
MetLaw offers telephone and in-person consultations for an unlimited number of personal legal matters with an attorney of your choice.
Go to eServe to select this benefit within 31 days of becoming eligible or during Open Enrollment.
Please note: Once you are enrolled in the plan, you must remain in the plan for the entire calendar year. If you do not enroll during your initial eligibility period, you may enroll during any subsequent annual Open Enrollment period.
Get the Mobile App:
For More Information
For questions about your MetLaw Hyatt Legal Benefits, contact the MetLaw Client Service Center:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Or visit the MetLaw website
- Go to the “Already Enrolled? LOG IN” section
- Log in by clicking on "Already Enrolled? LOG IN” on the right-hand top corner