Mail Services Hours and Contacts
Medford Mail Services Office
General Contact and Hours
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Phone: (617) 627-3495
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Further comments or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medford Campus Mailroom Winter Holidays/Closures
Friday December 23, 2022 - Closed (University Holiday)
Monday December 26, 2022 - Closed (University Holiday)
Friday December 29, 2022 - 9AM - 2PM
Monday January 16, 2023 - 8AM - 5PM (Martin Luther King Day)
Boston Mail Services Office
- Phone: (617) 636-6671
Are you looking for a part-time job on the Tufts University Medford campus?
• Candidates must be available for a virtual or in person interview
with the Ricoh Mailroom manager before August 1st.
• The ideal candidate(s) will be able to work three to five shifts (4
hour minimum) every week (including some weekends) during
the peak weeks from Aug 22nd through mid to late October. This
includes evening hours after the mailroom is closed to prepare
for the next day.
• If selected, the candidate(s) will be required to go through a
background check process and a drug screen that takes about 7
to 10 business days to complete.
• Once cleared for employment, a schedule will be worked out for
the duration of the peak weeks of the new semester.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Unloading all delivery trucks
• Checking in all boxes, packages and mail for
• Placing all incoming boxes, packages and mail onto
shelves once they are checked in.
• Must be able to stand for entire shift.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must have good customer/interpersonal skills
• Must be willing to work as part of a team.
If interested in applying, please email your contact info and resume to
paul.Donahue@ricoh-usa.com. Or call the Tufts mailroom at 617-627-3495.