Non-Resident Student Parking Decal
Massachusetts requires Tufts University to inform all students with non-MA or non-US license plates to complete a non-resident decal form every year. Failure to comply can result in a fine of up to $200
Who Needs a Decal
- Do you regularly drive any vehicles in Massachusetts, even if you don't drive them to Tufts?
- If yes, continue to next question.
- If no, you do not need a decal.
- Does the vehicle have Massachusetts plates?
- If yes, you do not need a decal.
- If no, then you need to complete the application process below and display a decal on your vehicle.
- Complete the Nonresident Driver Statement Form (PDF)
- Note: For the University/College address use the the address of your campus public safety office (see below for addresses)
- Bring form to administrative services office on your campus
- Office will issue decal free of charge
- Decal goes on windshield near rear-view mirror
Public Safety Office Addresses
Biomedical Research & Public Health Building
136 Harrison Ave. M&V Wing, 1st Floor
(617) 636-0392 or (6-0392)
Administrative Services Building
200 Westborough Road
(508) 887-4392 or (8-4392)
Dowling Hall Garage
419 Boston Ave., 1st Floor
(617) 627-3692 or (7-3692)