The annual Open Enrollment is the period each year when you can make changes to the Annually-Selected Benefits that you are eligible for through Tufts University.
The Open Enrollment period is typically held during the first two weeks in November, and changes made during this time will be effective the following January 1.
For details on Annually-Selected Benefits, and other benefits that you can change at any time, please visit the benefits page that is applicable to you:
You can only enroll or change these benefits within 30 days of your new hire (or newly benefits eligible) date, within 31 days of a Qualified Life Event, or during annual Open Enrollment. Your selections can be viewed and managed in eServe.
When to Enroll and Make Changes
- Within 30 days of your new hire (or newly benefits eligible) date.
- On the date of a Qualified Life Event or within 31 days following the Life Event date (eServe will not allow you to input a future date).
- During annual Open Enrollment
Take Action to Enroll or Make Changes
- Review your benefit options. If you do not have access to a computer, please contact Tufts Support Services at 617-627-7000.
- Enroll or make changes in eServe.
- Review and save a copy of your eServe Open Enrollment confirmation statement.