During this time we recommend benefits-eligible employees take the following steps:
1) Review Your Benefit Options
Continue your search here on AccessTufts or consider one of the following steps:
- See what you are eligible for based on your role: Faculty and Staff; Postdoctoral Scholars; International Employees; ACA-eligible Employees
- See the current benefits you are enrolled in by visiting eServe.
- Ask Alex, our new benefits decision tool, to help you decide the benefits that are right for you.
- Attend a benefits fair (more information below).
2) Enroll in Benefits
When you are ready to enroll in benefits log in to eServe and make your selections. Remember:
- Review and Save your confirmation statement after enrolling in eServe.
- Review your first paycheck after January 1st and confirm that it matches your confirmation statement.
What Happens If I Don’t Enroll?
Your benefits remain the same if you do not make changes, except for flexible spending accounts.
You MUST re-enroll in the Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) each year. If you do not enroll during Open Enrollment, you will not be able to participate for 2020.