Open Enrollment 2019
What is Open Enrollment?
An annual period when you can make changes to many of the benefits you receive through Tufts University. Open Enrollment for 2019 is now closed.
If You Missed Open Enrollment
If you are a new employee, had a qualifying life event within the past 31 days, or will become eligible through the ACA in 2019, follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Review your benefits options
Review 2019 benefits options and costs for
- Faculty and staff (benefits-eligible)
- Postdoctoral scholars
- International employees
- ACA-eligible employees
Step 2: Make your benefits selections
Go to eServe, the employee self-service portal to make your benefit selections.
Eligibility and Qualifying Life Events
Visit Benefits Eligibility for more information about who is eligible for benefits and a list of qualifying life events.
Benefits You Can Select Throughout the Year
While many core benefits can only be changed during Open Enrollment, many other benefits are available to qualified Tufts employees throughout the year. These include:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Best Doctors Care Management
- Fitness and Weight Watchers Reimbursement
- Wellness Center and Health Coaching
- Retirement Savings Plan (university and self-funded options)
- Home and Auto Insurance
- Bright Horizons Childcare
- Care.com Child and Elder Care
- Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Real Estate Advantage Program