Plan an Event at the SMFA or Medford Art Gallery
The Tufts University Art Galleries are where exhibitions, lectures, performances, and artist residencies converge to animate the intellectual life of the greater Tufts community and beyond.
To start planning your event, you must reserve a space and submit a facilities service request.
Reserve a Space
To reserve the following spaces, please reach out to the listed contact.
SMFA Spaces & Gallery
- SMFA Atrium: Contact Caleb Davis
- Barbara and Steve Grossman Art Gallery: Contact Kaitlyn Clark
- Anderson Auditorium: Contact Kaitlyn Clark
Medford Art Gallery
- The Shirley and Alex Aidekman Arts Center, Art Gallery: Contact Dina Deitsch
Submit a Facilities Service Request
Submit a facilities services request with information about your event.
- Make your request at least 2 weeks in advance
- Submit only one work order for all facilities event related services
Additional Event Services
These services should be considered after reserving your space and submitting a facilities service request.