Tufts Support Services (TSS) processes all invoices submitted to Tufts for payment. Contact TSS for assistance with invoices and payments.
- Most invoices are processed for payment within five days of receipt by TSS.
- If an invoice is sent to TSS along with a request to create an eReq, the Procurement representative will print the invoice and forward it for processing and payment after the eReq is created.
- Payment terms are Net 45 unless specifically negotiated by the Purchasing Office.
- For exceptions, please email TSS@tufts.edu. Please include the supplier name, whether you are seeking a payment term change on the main supplier record or individual Purchase Order, and a short justification. Depending on the circumstances, TSS may be able to approve automatically or if not they will seek Procurement’s approval through their ticketing system
Purchase Order & Payment Inquiries
- You can check the status of a requisition or purchase order, payment information on check vouchers, marketplace orders, and travel reimbursements in PeopleSoft.
- Here's how: PO/Payment Inquiry
Get Help with Invoices
Tufts Support Services can answer your questions about invoices and payments to vendors.
Provided by Tufts Support Services