Real Estate Advantage Program 2019
Through a partnership between Tufts University and Coldwell Banker Relocation and Moving Services, the Real Estate Advantage program is available to all university faculty, staff, and their immediate families nationwide. Visit RealEstateAdvantageProgram.com to register.
Whether you're relocating across the country or across town, moving for work or for a living situation, the Real Estate Advantage program provides you and your immediate family access to specialists who can connect you with local licensed real estate experts and service providers.
Register for the program to receive the following:
- Expert guidance from a specialist who will match you with a local real estate professional suited to your home-buying or selling needs
- A cash rebate or credit equivalent to 15% of the listing or purchase-side commission when you buy or sell a home through the program*
- Mortgage services, including additional closing cost credits up to $1,200 on home loans through the program-preferred lender
- Home sale and purchase assistance
- Household moving services
- Insurance services
For More Information
For questions about these services, contact Coldwell Banker at REAP@NEMoves.com or 800-396-0960.
*The ability to pay a cash rebate may be modified or prohibited in some states. Not valid on previous home sale or purchase transactions.
The Real Estate Advantage Program is a free, no-obligation benefit program offered in all states and Canada through Coldwell Banker Relocation. The ability to pay a cash rebate may be modified or prohibited by law in some states. Not valid on previous home sale or purchase transactions. Open to all faculty and staff and their immediate families - parents, siblings, children - nationwide. Registration before speaking with a real estate agent is required to ensure eligibility for the rebates. The rebate amount is based on the purchase or sale price of the home. A rebate check will be sent a few weeks after the closing. Closing cost credits are available only through mortgage companies referred by Real Estate Advantage. Closing cost credits are based on the loan amount of the home you buy, which is directly deducted from the closing costs.