Statistical software package used for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting and simulation, experimental design, and more.
Tufts provides access to SAS's Education Analytical Suite or EAS, a collection of SAS modules that includes the following products:
- Base SAS®
- SAS® Enterprise Guide®
- SAS® Bridge for ESRI
- SAS® Integration Technologies
- Students, faculty, and staff can use SAS in most Tufts computer labs.
- Students, faculty, and staff can use SAS on their personal computer via TTS Virtual Lab.
- Submit a request to Tufts Technology Services or call 617-627-3376.
- SAS is available on the research cluster. You can request a cluster account by going to research.uit.tufts.edu and submitting the application form.