Statistical software package used for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting and simulation, experimental design, and more.
Tufts provides access to SAS's Education Analytical Suite or EAS, a collection of SAS modules that includes the following products:
- Base SAS®
- SAS® Enterprise Guide®
- SAS® Bridge for ESRI
- SAS® Integration Technologies
Use SAS in a computer lab
- Students, faculty, and staff can use SAS in most Tufts computer labs.
Use SAS on the TTS Remote Lab
- Students, faculty, and staff can use SAS on their personal computer via TTS Remote Lab (Adobe).
Install SAS on your device
Students, Faculty, and Staff can obtain the software via self-service or by request.
- Access SAS software via On The Hub at tufts.onthehub.com
- Located under “Institutional Software”
- Submit a request to Tufts Technology Services or call 617-627-3376.
Use SAS on the research cluster
- SAS is available on the research cluster. You can request a cluster account by going to research.uit.tufts.edu and submitting the application form.