Research data management system that provides electronic lab notebook and enterprise content management functionality for large datasets.
Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)
- Creates a workplace for human-readable data
- Captures experimental data (protocols, materials, etc.)
- Facilitates co-authorship and collaboration
- Safeguards intellectual property and maintains record traceability
- Runs on Windows and Mac platforms
- Includes an iPad Application for capturing images, timers, viewing protocols, etc.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Manages large data sets
- Enables the addition of files manually or automatically (swept from an instrument, research drive, etc.)
- Secures files over the entire lifecycle of data
- Supports regulatory compliance efforts and manages IP
- Runs on Windows platform and Mac (web client)
A consultation is required before accessing OpenLAB. Complete the consultation request form to get started.