eServe will be open for you to enroll in or change your benefits from November 2 – 16, 2018.
Benefits elections take effect on January 1, 2019.
See Open Enrollment 2019 for more information.
- Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online one day before the pay date
- Change your address and federal or state tax withholdings
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries or emergency contact information
- View your benefits information
- Enroll in or make changes to your Voluntary Retirement Plan (403b)
Log in with your Tufts credentials at hrss.uit.tufts.edu.
To make corrections or resolve issues pertaining to Employee Self Service data, please contact Tufts Support Services.
- Student Temp New Hire
- I-9 Self Service
- Online New Hire Benefits Enrollment
- New Employee Information
- Edit your Direct Deposit information
- Time Off Tracking in Employee Self Service
- Updating your 403b
- Updating your 401a