A suite of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and email software that is available for free to Tufts students, faculty, and staff.
- Access the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote—available online and on your computer and mobile devices
- Install Office on up to five computers plus five tablets or mobile devices
- Co-author and edit Box files in real-time when using Office Online
Visit https://login.microsoftonline.com to access Office applications online. (Important: At the Microsoft login page, enter only your Tufts email address and click Sign In. You can leave the password field blank. You will be redirected to a Tufts login page.)
- Visit https://login.microsoftonline.com to download Office applications. (Important: At the Microsoft login page, enter only your Tufts email address and click Sign In. You can leave the password field blank. You will be redirected to a Tufts login page.)
- Access installation instructions for Windows and Mac computers
- Set up Office 365 on your mobile device
In addition to providing Office 365 for free to students, faculty, and staff, Tufts also makes Microsoft Office available to purchase for use on personally-owned faculty and staff computers through a perpetual license. The license allows you to continue using the software on your personal computer even if you end your affiliation with Tufts.
To purchase Microsoft Office for use on personally-owned faculty and staff computers:
- From a browser window, go to the Tufts-affiliated On the Hub store.
- Click the Sign In link located in the upper-right corner and, when prompted, enter your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Select the Faculty/Staff tab.
- Choose Office 2016 (for Windows computers) or Office for Mac 2016 (for Macs), and proceed with the purchase.
- Keep the purchase receipt and download instructions that will be sent to your Tufts email address. For help with downloads and installations, contact On the Hub support at 866-435-4722.
NOTE: Please look in the upper-right corner to verify that you are signed in. This will provide access to the correct licensing and pricing.