Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Numerical Simulation and Visualization software used to analyze complex data, arrange multiple layouts, and plot and animate data.
- Provides a full range of XY, 2D, and 3D (360) capabilities, multi-frame workspace, and high-quality output for use in analysis, presentation, and publication
- Visualize output from programming languages such as Fortran
- Permits graphical post-processing of data from other software products, including ANSYS and Fluent
Submit a request to Tufts Technology Services or call 617-627-3376.
- If you don't already have an account on the Tufts Research Cluster, go to research.uit.tufts.edu to complete and submit an account request form.
- Contact the TTS Service Desk by calling 617-627-3376 or emailing email@example.com for an assessment of whether your computer’s display configuration meets Tecplot 360 X-Windows support requirements. On occasion, display configuration changes may need to be made for Tecplot 360 compatibility.