Get access to the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) high-performance computing services, resources, and accounts.
XSEDE is an advanced, powerful, and robust collection of integrated advanced digital resources and services, giving researchers access to large supercomputers and related services such as storage and science gateways. TTS RT (Research Technology) serves as a local source of knowledge and support through its membership in the XSEDE Campus Champions program, acting as a conduit for account access to XSEDE services, applications, and digital resources, which include some of the largest supercomputers in the world with an enormous number of CPU cores, GPU devices, storage, high memory systems, and shared memory nodes.
Benefits to TTS's membership in the Campus Champions program include:
- Local source for procuring a start-up XSEDE account
- Source for advanced information regarding XSEDE resources
- Direct access to XSEDE staff
If you’re interested in XSEDE:
- Contact TTS Research Technology (RT) to apply for an allocation. As a National Science Foundation-funded service, access to XSEDE requires an application and approval process. RT will guide you through this process.
- Next, work with RT staff to install applications and make sure that necessary access clients are installed.
- Once your account is approved, RT will work with you to establish access, copy files and submit jobs.
For more information about the RT Campus Champions program, see RT Campus Champions.