An extensive statistical software package that includes statistical graphics, data mining capabilities, and many additional modules.
The following SPSS modules are available:
- SPSS Base
- Missing Values
- Decision Trees
- Complex Samples
- Neural Networks
- Visualization Designer
- Data Preparation
- Direct Marketing
- Exact Tests
- Students, faculty, and staff can use SPSS in most Tufts computer labs.
- Students, faculty, and staff can use SPSS on their personal computer via TTS Virtual Lab.
Submit a request to Tufts Technology Services or call 617-627-3376.
- From a browser window on a personally-owned computer, go to the Tufts-affiliated On the Hub store.
- Click the Sign In link located in the upper-right corner and, when prompted, enter your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Select either the Faculty/Staff or Student tab.
- Click More Software, then click Data Analysis, choose your SPSS package, and proceed with the purchase.
NOTE: Please look in the upper-right corner to verify that you are signed in. This will provide access to the correct licensing and pricing.