Integrated statistical software package that provides facilities for data analysis, data management, and graphics.
- Summary Statistics
- Data cleaning/management
- Advanced techniques, such as survival models with frailty, dynamic panel data (DPD) regressions, generalized estimating equations (GEE), multilevel mixed models, models with sample selection, multiple imputations, ARCH, and estimation with complex survey samples
- New approaches, such as: machine learning models, Python integration, and Bayesian analysis.
- Publication-quality graphics, export reports to Microsoft Word/PPT.
Temporary licenses are available for students using Stata in a course. This temporary student license is active until June 1, 2020. Students and Instructors should email Dianne Silva (Dianne.Silva@tufts.edu) to receive a temporary student license.
- Review the information available at the Stata website under Stata Package Selection Information to determine which Stata GradPlan package best suits your needs.
- Order your chosen package directly from the Stata web site.
- After the purchase has been processed, Stata will send an activation key in a separate email.
Stata SE and MP are available on the research cluster. You can request a cluster account by going to research.uit.tufts.edu and submitting the application form.
Before accessing Stata on the cluster, please contact Tufts Technology Services at 617-627-3376 or email@example.com for an assessment of whether or not your computer’s display meets Stata X-Windows support requirements. On occasion, the TTS Service Desk may need to make configuration changes for compatibility.