Supporting Documentation for Journals, Transfers and IDRs

If you require a copy of a journal entry, expense transfer or Interdepartmental Requisition (IDR) for your records

1) note the dollar amount, date and Journal ID for the line of entry on the PeopleSoft financial report;

then 2) check the list of Batch Journal IDs to determine who the Responsible Person is for the entry. Go to the Finance Portal and on the right side of the page click "Journal ID List" for the most up to date list.

3) Contact the Responsible Person to obtain back up documentation for the Journal Entry. Note that TSS processes all Journals that begin with "TSM"

Self Help Article Provided by
Tufts Support Services