Tufts Technology Services (TTS) encourages schools and divisions to engage our team in a technology review for all new technology projects or services or those undergoing significant changes or upgrades.
Areas of Review
Reviews include a thorough analysis of the following items:
- Solution architecture
- Contractual terms
When to Request Review
You should request a technology review for the following scenarios:
- Considering making a purchase to address a business need that requires software or a cloud service
- Engaging consulting or hosting services for websites or mobile applications
- Purchasing a solution that requires integration with other Tufts’ systems or will require Tufts’ data to be pre-loaded and/or routinely updated
- Purchasing software or systems that may contain sensitive information, including student data, sensitive personal information (SPI), regulated data, or other sensitive institutional data
- To request new technology products and services, or enhancements to existing resources review the TTS Guide for Vendor and Technology Reviews (Tufts login required) for instructions and submit the request to the relevant contacts listed in the document.
- For general IT support, contact Tufts Technology Services at 617-627-3376 or firstname.lastname@example.org