Training & Resources for Accessibility
Tufts' Digital Accessibility Policy requires that all digital content including web sites, documents, presentations, and multimedia be accessible to individuals with disabilities. There are a number of training opportunities for faculty and staff who would like to learn more about how to make their digital content accessible.
Visit the Tufts Learning Center for a variety of instructor-led accessibility training sessions including:
- Accessible Qualtrics Surveys
- Accessible Data Visualizations
For self-paced learning options, check out these options:
- Tufts Technology User Guides: Digital Accessibility
- O'Reilly Online Reference Library (Choose "My library is not listed" and log in with Tufts email)
- Udemy: Courses on Demand (Login required)
Canvas for Faculty
Educational Technology Services is holding training sessions and open labs to help you get up and running with Canvas that include ways to make sure your content is accessible to students. Learn more or sign up for Canvas Trainings and Open Labs or explore Canvas's Accessibility Forum.