Tufts Global Assistance and Medical Coverage
Please do not hesitate to contact Maureen Handrahan, Assistant Director, International Health & Safety (617 -627-3099) for any questions related to your next trip abroad.
Tufts offers a global assistance and medical coverage program to faculty, staff, students and approved guests on university-related international travel.
To be eligible for the coverage your trip must be:
- Registered with the Tufts Travel Registry or part of a Tufts approved and organized international program such as a Global Education program, Global Research Assistant Program, or a Tufts European Center program.
Key services and benefits:
- Pre-travel health, safety, and security consultations
- Medical, travel, and security assistance including insured evacuation services
- International medical expenses coverage
- Coordination of emergent and non-emergent medical care
- Travel alerts
Visit the Tufts Global Travel website for more information.