This is restricted access content. Please don’t forget to logout if you are using public computer.

Update My Information

Keeping your personal information up-to-date is important. Changes to personal information can affect your tax status, benefits eligibility, and Tufts’ ability to contact you in the event of an emergency.

Address & Phone Number Change

To update your address and phone number:

To update or identify the best way to contact you if there is an emergency at Tufts:

To update or identify the person who should be contacted if you have a personal emergency:

Name Change

Learn about what qualifies for a legal name change versus a preferred name change and the steps you need to take to change your name with Tufts.

  • Legal name change – This process should be initiated at Tufts after you have legally changed your name. You'll be required to submit proof of the change in the form of a signed copy of your social security card, a passport, or a court-issued document showing the new and old names.
  • Preferred name change – To use a first name that is different from your legal first name. Many, but not all systems can be updated to use a preferred name. For example, class and grade rosters will be updated, but your preferred name will not be reflected on records where a legal name is required, such as financial documents.

Family Status Change

To update your benefits eligibility because of a change in family status, submit a life event in eServe.