The EyeMed vision plan offers in- and out-of-network benefits that are available for those who opt into vision coverage for themselves and eligible family members.
- Faculty: Half-time or more with an appointment of at least two semesters (as determined by the academic department)
- Staff: Regularly scheduled to work at least 17.5 hours a week for a minimum 90-day period
- International Employees
EyeMed Vision Plan
Choose the following coverage levels:
- Two-Person (Employee & one Child, Spouse, or Domestic Partner (DP) (DP Affidavit required)
- Family (Individual, Spouse or Domestic Partner, & Children)
See the Faculty/Staff Benefits Guide for an overview of vision benefits and payroll contributions based on coverage level.
EyeMed Vision Care covers one annual eye exam and provides significant discounts on frames, lenses, contact lenses, LASIK and PRK vision correction procedures, and lens accessories. EyeMed's network allows you to choose from a national network of optometrists, ophthalmologists, and opticians, including leading retailers such as LensCrafters, Target Optical, and most Pearle Vision locations.
Members discounts on contact lenses and frames:
- EyeMed International Travel Solutions includes temporary emergency glasses and an online directory of trusted providers in 20 countries while traveling abroad.
- Amplifon Hearing Health Discounts provides discounts on hearing exams at locations nationwide, plus savings on hearing aids, service, and warranty.
Plan Information and Questions
Summary Guides and Rates
- Faculty/Staff Open Enrollment Benefits Guide
- Faculty/Staff Benefits Rates
- Faculty/Staff Domestic Partner/Ex-Spouse Benefits Rates
- International Employee Benefits Rates
Provided by Human Resources