VPN (Remote Network Access)
Create a secure and private connection to the Tufts network from off-campus locations using the Cisco AnyConnect application.
- Secure access to Tufts network resources from any computer that has an active internet connection
- Allows off-campus access to secure services, like the P:, Q:, and R: drives and Tufts restricted Web resources
- Pre-installed on most Tufts computers and available for download on personal computers and devices
The desktop app provides a robust connection that can be used to move multiple files or folders, print remotely to campus printers, and create persistent mapping for your network drives.
- Open the Cisco AnyConnect application on your computer. If it is not already installed on your computer, download the desktop application for Windows or Mac.
- View installation and use guide for the desktop app